Have green eyes? Well, you have a rare eye color. Only 1-2% of the world’s population has green eyes. Feel special and flatter the emerald green eyes. There are many methods, technique, style and colors but no rules. Check out the beauty buzz for green eyes and play around to decide what is right for you. Forget not these basic guidelines. Green eyes come in a range of shades, from pale jade to forest green and turquoise blue-green. Whatever be the shade, you can pick the right makeup shades to enhance their allure! Our makeup tips for green eyes show you how.
Makeup colors for green eyes
Not all have the same shades of green. First determine the darkness of eye color. Dark green color can do well with a light makeup. Makeup experts opine that almost any color and shade works well for green eyes. Yet, for a stunning eye makeup darker color combinations are appropriate and for a subtle makeup lighter shades will do. Use our makeup tips for green eyes. Your eyes are sure to sparkle like emeralds. Warm color palette usually works wonders on green eyes. There are umpteen Hollywood celebrities with green eyes. Narrowing down to the best is tough but to name a few, Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore are all stunners. Beauticians of celebrities who bring about the ever changing beauty looks on the red carpet have shared few savvy make up tips for green eyes. Needless to say, these are never boring. Try and recreate.
- Enhance green color eye beauty, shop for eye shadow colors like deep purples, plums, mauves, lilacs, gold, green and shades of green, coppers, browns, light pinks, peach.
- Eyeliners can be in browns and for special days, gold or bronze color. Avoid black. Apply at lash line, upper and lower for fabulous results.
- Choose blush colors in brown, rose or peach. Stock for lipsticks in brown, metallic brown, rose, mauve, plum and burgundy color.
- The skin tone- mauve, bronze and light purple for dark, mauve, purple and brownish pink for medium, medium pinkish brown and
medium purple for pale.
- Shimmery green shadow on the eyelids goes to show how colors can bring that great look.
- For the ray of light eye make-up bet on your skin tone to support. Though not for the office, it does make eyes turn.
- Amazing lashes and winged eye look fabulous for a super evening.
- Get a smoky eye with the least effort. Apply taupe cream shadow on eye lids. For the crease, mix taupe with the brown. Follow by cream color shade on brow bone. Line the bottom and top water line with an eye pencil. Smudge it in between top and bottom lashes to complete the eye look.
- An everyday easy wear is a chocolate brown or espresso liner. Try plum or gold for a twist.
- Reserve for the evening eye shadow colors such as bronze, copper and gold.
- Earthy brown or dark green eyes shadow with flecks of gold look terrific as the day sets giving way to darkness.
Makeup tips for green eyes
Brown, bronze, gold and copper colors work well with green eyes. Metallic shades can be used for special occasions to brighten the green gleam. Another color scheme is to use deep purple or plum. Silvers and blues are best avoided by those with green eyes. You can use a spot of gold to highlight the brow. Don't go for stark black eyeliner; go instead for dark gray, brown or even a plum.
Purple taupe eye shadow below the creases of upper lids works extremely well on green eyes. A tawny shade (brown) in the crease and a simple pink on the outside of the eye and in the inner corners looks stunning. Add a lighter lavender color on the bottom. Complete the make up with a thin line of black eyeliner on bottom. Natural brown mascara accentuates the green eyes. Try smokey makeup for the green eyes by smudging the kohl. Remember to match your makeup to the skin tone. Enhance natural eye shape while blending. Younger women can opt for iridescent or shimmering eye shadow.